General Banggood

Matt

How many people order from Banggood? Are they reliable and is the shipping quick? On a scale of 1 - 10 how much would people recommend using Banggood?

murankar

Staff member
I have heard lots of people on YouTube using bangood. I don't have any personal experience with them.

Matt

Usually when I order on eBay from a company in China it takes about 3 - 4 weeks to get my package(s). Was wondering if Banggood was quicker since they might be a bigger company in China. Did notice they offer more shipping options so that’s a plus..

Tony

Staff member
I have had a lot of items send from them (including a quad after I told them to keep it). It takes anywhere from a few days to a couple months. It depends on what you order and where they ship it from. I know you are looking for a more specific answer but it really does go off what you order. Average... maybe couple weeks to a month, somewhere in there.

Matt

I guess I was wondering if they were quicker than eBay. They seem to have all the same parts and kits as eBay but I get tired of waiting weeks for parts when ordering from eBay. I’d rather be up and running quicker and flying rather than waiting for parts

Tony

Staff member
That's a tough one. Ebay is a bunch of different sellers whereas banggood is a single seller. All in china though. If you are wanting to stay in the air, this is what I would do. Order 3 of everything and when you get down to one spare remaining, make another order for 3 more. That way you don't have to wait on parts. Shipping from China, unless you are paying a LOT of money for priority shipping, is just slow. One of those things....

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
If I do order from Bangood, I use the US warehouse :). I got 2 FPV cameras on sale and arrived in 7 days and that's including the weekend. Not bad I thought.

Stambo

I would not be in this Hobby if it was not for places like Banggood and Hobbyking.
I am hesitant to add it all up but I have spent in excess of $3000 between the two of them.
I have had the odd issue, but if you are patient enough they eventually get resolved.
Generally shipping from China to New Zealand is about 4 weeks but sometimes things arrive in 2 weeks.
As Tony said, get more than one of whatever you need.
Whatever you end up buying, do some research, check the feedback etc.

Matt

That’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to get 3 of whatever I need and always keep a spare set of everything around. That way I’ll always be able to fix and fly. Also I’m going to fly over grass. I flew over pavement and that caused most of these problems. If I was over grass I probably wouldn’t have to buy so many additional parts.. the damage probably wouldn’t have been so bad..

Matt

Took about 6 days to get my parts from Banggood. The package had a California return address. I ordered more parts from them and would definitely use them to get those “hard to get” parts.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Took about 6 days to get my parts from Banggood. The package had a California return address. I ordered more parts from them and would definitely use them to get those “hard to get” parts.

Yup. It took about seven days for me to get my orders from them and that included the weekend. It takes them longer to get the package ready to ship then it does the post office to ship it out but it's all good. Alot better then the China location, "About 6 weeks here or their"

i love Banggood it's great i have been with them for 5 years now never had a problem with orders longest i have waited it is about five weeks definitely recommend them

Admiral

Banggood have always been pretty good except my last order, which was for a Hobbywing ESC in February, they said in stock , but apparently not. I finally cancelled the order April 15 when I found one local & cheaper.
Will I use them again, well yes they have been good in the past.

Top Bottom