Banggood, What A Pain In My...

Tony

Staff member
So I had been thinking about what I wanted to order that would not only help people in videos but also I wanted something that I could use here personally and that I would want to use. So I put in an order with 8 items in it and I knew the order would split even though I checked out everything at the exact same time. One item would be shipped one way, and the other 7 would be shipped out the other way. Fine. Everything was in stock, so there is no problem...

Yea, at least that is what I thought.

So I make the order. Something close to $130 when it was all said and done, as stated everything was in stock and ready to go, until I checked on it the next day. One item was not expected until the next day, fine. It's only a day. but I kept looking. Another item is not expected until the 10th, then another the 11th, another the 12th and the MAIN PIECE I ordered is not expected until the 15th.

All of this was IN STOCK and "ships out in 24 hours" when I pushed that pay now button. Now, I have to wait over two weeks (I ordered this stuff a while ago) just for the products to come in stock and hope like hell they are going to set the other items aside for my order.

Sometimes, the way the chinese work just really gets to me. Which brings back the question "Is the chinese helping or hurting the hobby?.....". At this point, I'm not really sure anymore. Bad company practices but yet because things are so cheap we keep buying from them. ugh...

murankar

Staff member
Yeah the 5 or so year old question. I am still mixed on it. That does suck.

I ordered 8 10 turn pots back in October. I just got them today. I got those from Amazon. Guess where they shipped from? China..

Tony

Staff member
If they don't ship my items by Friday, maybe Monday if I'm feeling generous, then I will put in for a refund and I will just cancel that particular video series.

Top Bottom