450 Ball Links

RMB677

Does anyone know the part number for the ball links from the swashplate to the head for an Align T-Rex 450 Sport V2 w/ flybar?
These are the ones for the 2mm link rod. I ordered what I thought was the right ones but they were for the 1.3mm rod between the servo and swashplate.

I had one fail on lift off the other day and luckily the heli just went smoothly to the left and I was able to set it down before running out of room without a crash.

RMB677

The plastic ends that snap onto the ball. They have an "A" molded on them. I found full sets with the rods and ends the size I need with others I don't. I'm looking for a pack of 10 or 12 like I misordered (they fit the 1.3mm rod). They don't have to be Alig as long as they fit.

It's times like these that I wish the closest RC hobby shop wasn't 3/4 of the way to Atlanta.

Tony

Staff member
IMO, I would order the ones that you found with the new rods and ends. That way you know they are going to work with each other, and everything on the head will be new. Just my opinion.

RMB677

The 45045's are the ones I ordered and are for the 1.3mm diam. rods connecting the servos to the swashplate.

Top Bottom