FBL Gyro Bailout and Autolevel - MSH Brain

Tony

Staff member
Don't use it on al banks. Only the bailout bank. I don't even use it on my helicopters.

Derek

I have the Ikon on my Align 600. I do have the Autolevel set for Bank 3 on my AUX switch. All 3 Banks are set for Extreme 3D because I like the responsiveness but I usually just fly in Bank 2, making it easy to get to Bank 3 for the Autolevel when needed. I'd love to get the Ikon 2 so that I could use the "Rescue" feature.

Smoggie

I dont have the iKon but I have a Spirit on my Goblin 630 which also has 'auto-level' function. Personally i dont use it, it's really an option for beginners IMHO. Having the heli constantly trying to return itself to level orientation is good if you are learning the basics but a pain once you are past that stage. I guess it could be a good option for those only interested in relaxing scale type flying too.

heli-maniac

Works Just fine on all 3 of my Ikons 2 or the 2nd gen. ikon and 1 is the new Ikon2
Have them all set on rescue on the trainer button .

Smoggie

DSM2 sats support 8 channels. When the DX8 transmitter was first introduced they worked in DSM2 only (with DSM2 receivers and sats) and all 8 channels worked.

Top Bottom