700 BADGASSSerrrrr...... With the TRM VX300TT motor

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yep she is here the turbo tuned ported polished stroked balanced 29.5cc displacement Zenoah motor tuned by TRM power Al.

I got it , I actually even have it installed in the frame , ready to start the break in process .

Here it is right out of the box.

91cbf99714d9cf7539c7534c3a303377.jpg

Can't wait. Will make some videos of break in and all o did to break it in. It's a 1.5-2gallon process. :) it'll take me a bit :)

murankar

Staff member
Rollin big I see. Wish I could join you in the fuel based. Looks like it will turn out some power for you.

Tony

Staff member
Dude, that thing is going to be a monster.

What ever happened to your 50 with the bog block in it?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Haha funny you ask. It sat on the bench for 6 months last year after I had first decided to sell it, but taking it apart , found so many build issues that I found the answers to all the flight problems I was having so decided to still keep it.

Just finishing the gyro programming on it this week and it should be ready to rock and roll too this weekend :D

murankar

Staff member
Man that thing sounds sick and that kick on first start, WOW. THis thing is going to shred the sky. At the end of the day you can cut the grass and trim the bushes. LOL

murankar

Staff member
Wow you guys got some rain finally!? Last spring was a little wetter than normal also but still didnt drop enough water.

Tony

Staff member
Dude, that thing sounds great. Once you get done with the 3 tank break-in, post up some video of the first flight!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I will this three tanks it'll just putter on the ground .. Then I'll put it on real low head speed and put it in hover for the rest of the gallon... Not much load. I'll post the progress

The engine wouldn't fire up after 1/2 tank of running stupid rich like this. I think the spark plug is fowled up. Let's c. I'll pull the spark plug today. I only got through half tank before wife told we had to go :( haha

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
And here is why it won't fire up. I had a new plug sitting around till I clean this one. So yes motor is now idling and going through the rest of that tank :)
8dd01ca122a72c053b79583f0dc2794b.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
No it won't ... Once it started on a new plug, this carbon built up on a rich idle for 20 minutes and it stopped ... Then I had to clean

murankar

Staff member
Man if this is what to expect on break in its going to suck. Your going to need a few more spark plugs to cycle through.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom