450 "Bad hair day"

Well my girlfriend nearly crashed my bird..and she never touched it! Lol..was hovering in garage..and ive concluded in my ivestigationLol..
Is..that she was brushing her hair in the car..grabbed a big wad of it that was tangled up all in it..and threw it out the window..here i come along and sit my heli down,spool up and then pop up into a nice stable hover..holding there..all is fine..then blown up from the rotor wash..come "COUSIN IT"!! ...right into my tail rotor!!...spinning it..and me into a spinning into a world of pi--ed off you wouldnt believe! I cooda pulled the rest of it out for her i was so mad! Lmao!..(jokin)..so ima take it as a lesson learnt..i need ta start doin more sweepin' in the garage and less beer drinkn ! Lol!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

holtneil

HI mate not more sweeping , shut the car windows and lock her in it so she throw it out lol, I remember when i was flying the Mpcx v2 in the living room and the wife walk into it OMG she has long hair , took me an hour to save the heli
Notice I said HELI lol

lol..well if live with a long haired woman..u know how it is..that stuff gets evrywhere..evidently the garage too in my case lol..im constantly pickn it off stuff..i asked her if she used nare shampoo! lol

murankar

Staff member
You aught to see my bath tube drain everytime I tHe a shower. Cousin it is trying to escape through the little holes in the drain cover. Or it's spread out over the wall, looks like the wall stash finally grew in. Lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Forum Runner

trainrider06

Everyone in my household has long hair, am always pulling hair outta my nQX when I fly it around the house......
Well until today, I just cut mine off lol wife bout fell over.

Top Bottom