hello

quadcopter 250 mini
sunny sky x2204s-16
kv 2300

esc lumenier simonk 12amp

naze 32 fcb

gemfan 5x3 props

battery lipo lumenier 1300mah 3s 35c

problem would be i'm only getting 2-3 min of flight can someone please help with some reasons why i would only be getting such low flight time i even tried switching lipo batt to a 11.1 3s 30 c hp lithium same flight time can't figure why only 2-3 mins on the low side i'm using cleanflight . and that is with no fpv cameras.

Tony

Staff member
Check your cutoff voltage. It may be set too high causing a reduced flight times. Also make sure your motor and ESC's are not getting hot. If they are, check the timing of the ESC's.

i don't know i have no scale all i know it is a 250 mini with a sony fpv cam on the front and a 5.8 g 400mw tx naze32 a simple PDB lumeneir lipo 1300 3s battery.

EyeStation

I have heard some things about those ESC's and only being 10 Amp, rebranded by Lumenier. Some have been having issues with the version being flashed on the ESC too. Maybe a check through the Lumenier/SimonK posts might help out.

You could try to re-flash the ESC's,
[video]https://youtu.be/CvtEhy6es-w[/video]

Check your cutoff voltage. It may be set too high causing a reduced flight times. Also make sure your motor and ESC's are not getting hot. If they are, check the timing of the ESC's.

can you tell me if those are the cutoff voltage for 11.1 3s lipo on screenshot

Tony

Staff member
Yes, that is what it is, but I think that is through the control board and not through the ESC. If the board is not setting an alarm when the power reduces, then the ESC's may be shutting down thinking the battery is getting too low.

Stambo

Try some 5x4 or 6x4 props.
Those are quite powerful little motors, a 1300 30c battery is a tad small as it will only output 40 odd amps.
It may not take long at all for the voltage to dip below warning voltage.
If you have access to a higher capacity or higher C battery, try it.

Tasajara

I fly with an 1800mAh Zippy compact, I get for 5 to 6 min and have landed with about 3.8v per cell. I also use the F-12A FIRE RED SERIES BLHELI-(ONESHOT) ESC's
I could fly longer but I tend to like landing with my battery about at storage voltage.

Top Bottom