Backyard flying

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all. This morning while the wife is doing paper work, I went in the back and took the 450 for a couple flights:shhh:. nothing fancy but got some air time in :chickendance:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you Geena :) Yeah I don't get to go to the park enough so the backyard works fine til I do make it to open area.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here's another part of the boring flight :( I did get close to the ground around 3:30 Lol

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well between adjusting here and cursing their I finally got the 450 scale heli flying pretty good. Somehow my zoom was to close, sorry :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks guys. What a difference from flying the 500 which is smooths and steady flying to the X3 which is control chaos flying, sometimes lol and the quads which ... their quads. No need to say more. There all good fun and I have a blast every time I get airborne :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks guys. What a difference from flying the 500 which is smooths and steady flying to the X3 which is control chaos flying, sometimes lol and the quads which ... their quads. No need to say more. There all good fun and I have a blast every time I get airborne :)

Oh yeah and the 450 scale is just fun bird to Cruz around and look good doing it Lol

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there. Yesterday afternoon I took my X3 for a flight but I couldn't record it because I forgot to put the memory card in my camera :(. This time I remember :). I wasn't as smooth as I should of been flying. I'm going to blame my quads for lack of heli flying Lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
We been in the 80's here for awhile now. Starting today, a cold front is coming. I decided to take the Gaui X3 for a few flights before it got to cold burr Lol

Top Bottom