Back yard flying

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:wave: I finally put the new motor/esc in the 450 and went out back for a test flight for 3 mins. All the electronics didn't even run warm for that short flight. Tomorrow I'll give the 450 and my other 2 helis "X3-500" some flight time at the park. Weather permitted :censored: Here's that flight...
[video=youtube_share;X5-GlZZZAwM]https://youtu.be/X5-GlZZZAwM[/video]

Looks pretty quick. I really don't like flying in tight areas anymore. I was doing some evening flights with my 230s last night and stuffed it into a tree because I was flipping and rolling and it drifted ever so slightly on me.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Looks good Ivan! Was that a big kitty runnin out there?

Thanks Rodney. Naaa, that wasn't a kitty but my dog chasing a kitty or squirrel.

- - - Updated - - -

Heli sounds great!

I'm really happy with that esc/motor combo Tony:banana: I've should of gotten that motor a while ago:duh:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks pretty quick. I really don't like flying in tight areas anymore. I was doing some evening flights with my 230s last night and stuffed it into a tree because I was flipping and rolling and it drifted ever so slightly on me.

Flying in tight areas make me learn how to react quickly and keeps me on my toes Lol

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Ken. I was going to go with Tony's idea and mount a mobius camera on the hat but decided to get a Cannon power shot and mount that instead. Works good enough for me.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm using a Nikon Coolpix, Similar camera. Always takes great pictures for me.

That's what I had before the Cannon :redface:. Same thing but different, Lol. I had to replace the coolpix because I remember Rodney mention a while back that my videos look like I was filming underwater :chuckles:. The Cannon was on sale this time, So I bought that one instead. Here's another silly :dizzy: video with my 450 in the back yard again https://youtu.be/R2XN6_BFtO0

Top Bottom