Back To My Old Flying Spot :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Wednesday I got permission from the new park manager to go ahead and fly at my favorite spot. Special thanks to him. Most of the park is still close including the field I flew at too. I did get some flight time in across the field where I usually fly at. This side is the sunny part vs the shady side but I can't complain. I took 2 planes, 3 helis and 2 quads with me alone with 12 batteries. Here's my 500 back at the park :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Same park but I made sure that no one was around before I flew my quad around the area.

Tony

Staff member
Hell yea bro! You are making me want to toss a battery in the goggles and one of the micro's and head outside! But there is a hot AF (not Air Force...) ball of fire in the sky that I'm allergic to.... lmao

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hell yea bro! You are making me want to toss a battery in the goggles and one of the micro's and head outside! But there is a hot AF (not Air Force...) ball of fire in the sky that I'm allergic to.... lmao

Yeah...you wouldn't do well in Florida then :goodevil:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here's a video of me flying at my old spot. I brought the galaxy, X3L and 500. It started to rain when I was flying the 500. Oh well, got some flying time in at least :).

Top Bottom