Back To Driving We Go

Tony

Staff member
Today, I started my new position with a new company. However, it's not going so well. This truck pulls like a mule to the right and the trailer is dog trotting to the left about a foot. And I get to take this load that I'm loading now to Ky. I swear, I completely give up on finding a good company anymore. Just have to keep telling myself that I only have to do it until the wife is out of school... Then, I'm getting rid of my class A. Screw this thing...

Tony

Staff member
I had my own truck at the end of last year. And that is why I'm in the position that I"m in now. Damn near lost everything because of that. I made 18,000 in 3 months, and in that same time frame my expenses were 16,000. So in 3 months, I only made $2000. Loads sucked last year more than I ever remember before.

Lillyryan

I had my own truck at the end of last year. And that is why I'm in the position that I"m in now. Damn near lost everything because of that. I made 18,000 in 3 months, and in that same time frame my expenses were 16,000. So in 3 months, I only made $2000. Loads sucked last year more than I ever remember before.

God sorry to hear that mate. You will soon be back on top form and living the dream. Hope all works out for you mate

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Tony, I have two of my friends that don't own there trucks but they do drive for the company they work for. The trucks that they are using are set up nicely according to them. I guess it depends who you're working for. Now about getting rid of your license Tony, I wouldn't if I was you. You never know if you might need it again later on down the road. Just like a friend of mine was a decoder for a hospital around the area here and after 5 yrs he had to go back to trucking because the hospital was bought out by another company and he was replaced by them because they had there own decoders. So it was a good thing that he still had his licenses. He's back to driving. You just never know now a days. I would keep it so you have something to fall back on just like my friend did. Think about it before you make your decision Tony. Good luck on the road!

Tony

Staff member
Once my wife is through school and making the money that I"m making, I can go back to making the money that she makes. And once she is done, I have already made the decision to get rid of the license. If I have it, I will still want to come out here on the road and drive (I do enjoy it when everything is going right) but if I dno't have it, then there is no way I can do it other than with my pickup and my trailer traveling to shows lmao.

Top Bottom