Back from the park

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well I had the chance to burn up 6 batteries in a couple of hrs :wiggle:. The only helicopter to survive this morning flight was the 500 :puppy_dog_eyes: My 450 DFC crashed a week ago and trashed the motor and esc at the same time :shocked:. While waiting for a new motor and esc, I decided for today's flight I ended up putting my 3s Tarot motor 3500Kv and HW Flyfun 40a esc that belongs to my scale heli in last night :hmmm:. Near the end of the second battery, my main gear started to spin. I'll take it that my mesh between the motor pinion and the main gear wasn't right. So the main gear stripped :frown:. The X3 flew wonderful til I got to close to the ground coming out of invert and then CRASH. Pilot era :duh:. This to happen on the end of the second battery. It doesn't make a difference any way. I only had enough battery to record the 500 this time out :banana:. Dummy me didn't check the camera battery and I assume that it had enough charge for the day ... NOT, oh well :buttkick:. I recorded like 4 mins of flight with the 500. MVI 0628 - YouTube I'll make sure that i'll have my :censored: when I go fly this Wednesday night :twothumbsup:

Top Bottom