awwww man !!!!

mart123

After goin so well....Mr unlucky here,as a uber tail strike...dam #$#!*Â¥$!@
Ahh well at least I know I got it right for at least 10 minutes. WE CAN REBUILD HER..)20150402_142634.jpg

20150402_142634.jpg

Admiral

That's 10 minutes stick time well done, when I started out I had to budget for a tail boom and set of blades every week.

mart123

That's 10 minutes stick time well done, when I started out I had to budget for a tail boom and set of blades every week.

Yeah it's a bummer....but one thing I ain't is a quitter..ask the wife...she says mart you must have the patience of a saint...alls not to bad....alls I need is these n I'm good to go ...o and more blades ..phht 20150402_195814.jpg

20150402_195814.jpg

murankar

Staff member
Just to be sure check the main and feathering shafts. You never know. I need to check mine after my last encounter with terra firma.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey mart, that looks so all familiar to me. Ouch. If you don't succeed, fix it and try again. Good luck!

mart123

[video]https://youtu.be/2ZTcMfbII5Q[/video]
Hey mart, that looks so all familiar to me. Ouch. If you don't succeed, fix it and try again. Good luck!

think ive found the culprit when I throttled up from my hover....2 new servos let me down now....align 416's...(((

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
[video]https://youtu.be/2ZTcMfbII5Q[/video]

think ive found the culprit when I throttled up from my hover....2 new servos let me down now....align 416's...(((
I had the same thing happen to me with brand new Align servos. Know i use KST servos and after my flights, still no problem.

mart123

Main and feathering shaft ordered also while it's outa action I'll change them anyway.....also ordered carbon boom and 2 aliminiun booms....carbon servo to tail rod.new blades...belt....and also a tarot torque tube set...All new frame screws n washers....
I just love tinkering. ..haha

murankar

Staff member
Just wait till you get into doing a charging case then. Plenty to tinker with.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

mart123

20150414_214922.jpgAll sorted guys....she's very stable..I fitted the new boom and belt....then had a change of plan and fitted the tarot torque tube instead....A little modding on the elevator servo link arm to stop it catching the front torque gears.
New tail servo.
The main thing I think which as helped is dumping the crappy gp780 gyro and replacing it with a spartan quark..i love this gyro.

- - - Updated - - -

20150417_123905.jpg

20150414_214922.jpg

20150417_123905.jpg

trainrider06

I had the Quark on a 250 I just sold, excellent gyro rock solid! Quite the space saving gyro too! Hard to believe that tiny little gyro works so good!
If I ever get another FB heli you can bet it'll have a quark on it!
Have the DS760 Spartan also on my 450, that gyro is excellent also!
Heli looking good man!

Top Bottom