***awesome news***

Derek

No, the news is not that I bought a new heli nor a new plane. The news is not that I finally finished my FB Albatross Project.

So...What's the news???

I'm gonna be a DAD!!! My wife came to me this morning with a store bought pregnancy test and it showed positive. We're gonna get her an appointment with the doctor to make it official.

I have to say...I am incredibly excited to be a Dad.

Anyway...I just thought I'd share the news with you all.

murankar

Staff member
Congratulations on the news. Now hurry and go buy that .90 heli you wanted before your broke for the next 18 years.

Karubah

Congratulations to both of you. You are both in for a lot of highs, a few lows and an empty wallet..... Cheers Andy.

Derek

Thanks alot guys! I'm sure there will be a lot of highs, lows, and "in betweens" but I'm sure we'll manage. Whatever happens....this kid is gonna learn to fly RC, lol

callsign4223

Staff member
Man, that's awesome. My wife is pregnant with our third and I can tell you, I am just as excited this time as the first. It'll be rough, but totally worth it.

Whirlybird

Congrats Derek to you and the wife!!!! Just think of all the sleep you are going to lose :yikes:

. . . No problem . . . Build time :arms::arms::arms:

Last edited:

treff

Many congratulations to you and the wife. Life changes from this moment on. A little blade to think about, wonderful.

Top Bottom