Attention Truck Drivers, GET IN HERE!!!

Tony

Staff member
Hey all of you drivers. Did you know that there is a great forum out there just for you? Some place that you can talk "your" talk and others will understand. Some place to pass the time when you are sitting in the back of the bunk. This place is called The Drivers Forum!

Come over there, post up who you are, what you drive, what you pull and what you haul. Lets wake this forum up and get the wheels rolling!!!

BOKI

Use to be a State Highway Snow plow Driver & Many other jobs in warm weather also! Retired now only miss the big money I made then! :lol: :twothumbsup:

john2012

Banned
hey all i am a truck driver and still drive now, i am a long distance driver and haul for ball metal and tomorrow im going to wisconsin with a load of plate

- - - Updated - - -

yep im john2012 drive a 53ft box and haul all kinds of frieght

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I liked at this sight before. Just nothing going on there. I just logged on and there is still nothing there.

Tony

Staff member
Sam, that is why we need you to go over there and post up. We need the members in order to get the posts. Once we get a few that are posting, more will come in. We are trying like hell to get this forum up and running like we are doing right here on RCH. Hope to see you over there.

Top Bottom