Attachment Changes

Tony

Staff member
I wanted to let you guys know that I have made some changes to the attachments, and the "Post Inline" option. When you upload some attachments for a thread, you will notice that if you do not elect to put them "inline", it will show you the thumbnail, with the image size in the border. You can no longer just mouse over the image to open it, you now have to click on it to open it. And also, if you decide to put them inline, it will show the thumbnail picture, and the size. The picture will be resized if it's larger than what I have set on the option, but should show you an option to see the full size picture. This is just something easier for the members I think. This is harder on the servers, but I think it's better for the site.

Let me know what you think about this change. I have rebuilt all of the images on the site, so all of the threads now have the new settings in them.

Below, the top image is the one that I put inline, and the one on the bottom is the one that I just uploaded to the site, but did not put inline.

-Tony

HK500GT 1.jpg

HK500GT 1.jpg

HK500GT Maiden Flight... Again 005.jpg

Top Bottom