FBL Gyro Assault 700

Rikrik51

Hi firstly tnx for all input so far guys ,
During set up of ar7200bx on assault 700 got to I in settings menu ,the one where you get all 3 swash plate servos to move in same direction ,well the best i get is 2 moving as normal and the third just moving a smidge . I'm sure servo is ok and even swapped out for another ar7200bx still same issue it's the right hand side servo(looking from tail to nose) any ideas before i do factory reset on fbl unit?

Tony

Staff member
You will set it up to where you get the collective stick moving with each other. Meaning, you raise throttle and all 3 are moving the same. From there, you should have aileron and elevator moving together as well. If they are reversed, just go into your reverse menu and reverse what is backwards. Aileron would be aileron stick, elevator would be elevator stick, and pitch would be the collective. At least I think that is how you do it in that flybarless controller, it's been a bit. But here is a video (might have posted before, bad memory lol) that walks you through the setup.

Rikrik51

Hi Tony, the third moves in the same direction as the other 2 but like 2 or 3 mm hardly anything, I have been through other combos of normal normal reversed etc in unit settings and this is the closest to all 3 moving together, never had this before and have done a few set ups with it and 7210 , i might have not explained it very well in 1st post

Tony

Staff member
So your servo travel is different for one of the servos? If so, check your travel adjust in your Tx.

Top Bottom