Spektrum AR8010T

Donald Collins

Just got new DX8 g2,, and ar8010t. When I try to bind with or without bind plug, the transmitter says it binded but the receiver keeps flashing and I have no control. Thanks for any help.

Tony

Staff member
Are you turning on the Rx with the bind plug already installed and then turning on your Tx with either the bind button pushed or through the bind menu?

Tony

Staff member
Yes, create a new model in the Tx and see if it will bind that way. You don't have to do any setup, just create new model and then go down to the Bind menu and try to bind. Sometimes these things act a little weird.

Tony

Staff member
That is interesting. What happens when you unplug the bind plug, shut off the Rx, then the Tx, and then power up the Tx and then the Rx?

Tony

Staff member
That is what I'm starting to think. Might head to the LHS where you got it and see if they will exchange it. If you purchased it online, I would send them an email and see if they will do anything.

Donald Collins

Thanks for your help anyway. Will go the field tomorrow and have some of the guys check it there just incase I'm doing something wrong. All this is new to me, so thanks again.

Donald Collins

Just wanted to let you know the reason why the AR8110t would not bind. I didn't have the other little antenna plugged in, and that kept it from binding.

Tony

Staff member
Ah, so it has to have the satellite receiver to work and doesn't have a built in receiver. Nice catch. I have never dealt with this Rx before so had no idea. Now I know! Thanks for the update.

Top Bottom