General AR800 can't find DX8 even though successfully binded / bound.

nateburgher

So I'm sure I'm just missing a simple step, but here's what's going on.

I successfully bound the DX8 and AR8000 following the tutorial found in this video.

Quadrocopter Tutorial - DX8 Radio Binding on Vimeo

After I bound it, I was sure to test it's binding by turning off the DX8 and unplugging the AR8000 and turning both on again, to find a successful connection as the AR8000, antenna and TM1000 all had solid orange lights.

So I then plug everything in to the naza v2 and ar8000, including the GPS, ran the naza assistant to the best of my knowledge by following video tutorials and manuals, unplugged the f550 from the computer, and instantly found the LED to be blinking orange. So I research and find that means the receiver can't find the transmitter. I power cycle everything, check my connections, try again to no avail. I then went to the extent of rebinding the AR8000 and DX8 to see if that helped, but again, nope.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Again, I'm sure I'm just missing some simple step, but thought maybe you guys might have some insight. Whenever I turn everything on the led blinks / flashes orange.

Karubah

I have had that trouble and just kept rebinding 2 to 3 times for it to take. Try by binding in failsafe mode, that might solve the issue. otherwise fresh out of ideas. Oh by the way turn off Rx before Tx.

Top Bottom