1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Spektrum Ar7700 Questions

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by USAF_Ret, Jan 14, 2018.

< Question On Bind N Fly And Dx9 | Lemon Rx Satellite Pinout >
  1. USAF_Ret

USAF_Ret Member

Blog Posts:
    Can someone explain to me how to setup an AR7700 that gets 18 channels. I have A DX18, so according to the manual that comes with the AR7700, I should be able to send and receive 18 channels.

2. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Well, I have an AR7700 installed on my FPV wing and I have a DX8. I have full use of 8 channels with this receiver. the way that I understand it is this, whether you use SXRL or PPM, each channel sends a signal, one after the other, through the same protocol. So, instead of using multiple wires, from an AR8000 for example, you are just using one servo wire to send multiple signals in sequence.

does this help?

just an addition...I have my AR7700 connected to a flight controller on my FPV wing and I'm using Inav (a branch off from Cleanflight and Betaflight). After setting up the receiver settings in the GUI, I was pleased to see each channel working in the Receiver Tab of the configurator.

3. Smoggie

Smoggie Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    You cant connect 18 channels direct to the AR7700 because it simply doesn't have enough connections. You would have to use the SRXL serial output into a flight controller or other device that supports SRXL.

< Question On Bind N Fly And Dx9 | Lemon Rx Satellite Pinout >