AR7200BX Videos Are HERE!!!

Tony

Staff member
Finally, the AR7200BX videos are up! At this time, I only have the firmware update video as well as the complete initial setup guide. I am still working on the Parameter Menu video, and it should be uploaded today. If you have any suggestions, all you have to do is post up.

Click the link below to see the videos!
Rc-Help - AR7200BX

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Finally, the AR7200BX videos are up! At this time, I only have the firmware update video as well as the complete initial setup guide. I am still working on the Parameter Menu video, and it should be uploaded today. If you have any suggestions, all you have to do is post up.

Click the link below to see the videos!
Rc-Help - AR7200BX

Great job on the video Tony. You had the chance to update your firmware, how do you like it compare to not updating?

Tony

Staff member
Quite honestly, if you are not going to run a nitro bird with the AR7200BX, then stick with version 3. The only difference I can find in 4 is the governor functions. Setup and everything are exactly the same.

And by the way, there are 3 videos uploaded now in that link. In case you hadn't seen them.

Kamper

Tony,
Thanks very much for this info..Great addition to the forum. I never could get the 3GX controller tuned for my flying ability on my Align 450 Pro so I went to the AR7200BX. It has been much, much better to learn with..Also much easier to tune..I run Mac products so the tuning for the 3GX was complicated with the Windows interface..

I am not bad mouthing the 3GX unit, it might be on my radar again once my flying ability increases, but the AR7200BX is there to stay for the duration...

Thanks for your efforts to this forum,

Ken

Tony

Staff member
Hey Ken, it's my pleasure bro. IMO, forget about the 3GX and stick with the BX, or even the Ikon. They are MUCH better and so much easier to set up. If there is anything specific that you want to see in a video, don't hesitate to post it up.

I am with Ken I had the 3GX on my 450 and had a hard time making it stable enough. I just finished installing the AR7200BX and besides been easier it find it more stable. Now I am trying to figure out the DX9 settings for it. Tony do you have any in your site? I saw all of you AR7200BX video which were great and helped me through the set up.

Juan

Tony

Staff member
Quite honestly, I created a name in the Tx and set the hold switch as well as F-Mode, and that is about it. The rest is handled by the gyro. However, you can go advanced and use the Tx on all settings, but I suggest just sticking with stock unless you are trying smack 3D.

Thanks, that was basically what I did as well. Then before my second fly since the heli was not stable I set the pitch curve to 40,45,50,75,100 and some D/R and expo but still was not solid. So I decided to look it over and noticed the servo issue I posted.

Tony

Staff member
The pitch curve is perfect. However, if you don't have the DR set in the gyro to tx mode, it could be hurting it. Something to look at.

I will check out your other thread on the servo. If you read my latest thread in the announcement section you will see what is taking up my time. So sorry in advance for the delay in replying.

Thanks Tony, I thought left the Gyro as default I will check your video again on the AR7200BX.

No need to apologize you and those behind you are doing a great job here.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for that. It's just frustrating not being able to her on here like I used to. But I think I'm catching up lol. Let me know if you need anymore help. I will do what I can to help out.

Top Bottom