FBL Gyro AR7200BX problem

sneezy007

Hey everyone,

Today I maidened my new used Logo 500. As soon as I had in the air, I noticed something was not right.
The rudder was reversed and I quickly landed. I double and triple checked all my settings in the BX at home before I went flying. I came home and reversed the rudder and it's still wrong. The BX won't change and is stuck in the opposite direction to your rudder input. Has anyone encountered this before?

Thanks.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey sneezy007. I have 2 AR7200BX and 1 AR7300BX and never had that problem. I'm not trying to be a smart a_ _ but did you reverse the servo set up in the TX? If you still having this problems, try erasing the AR and start over again.

sneezy007

Hey sneezy007. I have 2 AR7200BX and 1 AR7300BX and never had that problem. I'm not trying to be a smart a_ _ but did you reverse the servo set up in the TX? If you still having this problems, try erasing the AR and start over again.

Hey DOG, no that I know of. Is that under servo set up in my DX18.

Thanks,
Dino

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey sneezy007, I don't have the DX18 but I have the DX6 gen2. Go into servo set, then into where it said Travel, sub trim and Reverse screen. Then choose Reverse and go into Rudder and reverse. I hope this might help. Good luck.

sneezy007

Hey sneezy007, I don't have the DX18 but I have the DX6 gen2. Go into servo set, then into where it said Travel, sub trim and Reverse screen. Then choose Reverse and go into Rudder and reverse. I hope this might help. Good luck.

Thanks I think mine is the same.

sneezy007

I couldn't figure what was going on here so I erased everything and started over. Everything seems to be fine now.

Thanks for your help.

Emilio Rossi

I have a align trex 500 with the Ar7200bx on it. When I spool up to go in a hoover the helicopter wants to go to the lift when it starts to lift off . I went into the parameter menu and went to menu A and tried to set it with my spectrum bx8 radio but it did not seam to change any and the tail wants to drift to the left a little can you help my with this. My swash is level .And when I try to set the pirouette I don`t see any difference in the movement. I`m in the normal setting.

Tony

Staff member
It is normal for the helicopter to go left on takeoff. It's because of the air coming out from the tail blades and the helicopter needs to TILT to the right to counter it.

Top Bottom