Spektrum AR6200 vs AR6210

Bruno

I am trying to understand the difference between the AR6200 and the AR6210.

From what I have read the 6210 has more resolution (2048) compared to the 6200 (1024).

Both specify DSM2 modulation. However, the 6210 is referenced also as DSMX modulation.

I am using a Spektrum DX6i transmitter. The transmitter seems to have DSMX technology.

I am not sure what difference this makes between the receivers.

Please help with my decision as to which one to buy/use for either my TREX 450 3GX V2 or TREX 450 SPORT V2.

How may I confirm that either transmiter is authentic?

Thank you.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I would go with the AR6210. It's the newer RX. The AR6200 I sent even listed on horizons sight anymore. Plus with the AR6210 you get the latest teck. And the availability to use the telemetry module too.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
on a dx6i resolution wont make a difference. as your tx is 1024 resolution. So 2048 even if is better, your radio will bring it back down to 1024 when bound.. Boht will work beautifully without fail .

Prefer DSMX as you have aDSMX on your TX. So I would say go for 6210.. as its DSMX.. DSMX ensures that you maintain signal bind and hops frequency when it finds interference on the one its locked on to .. So its better than DSM2.. ITs the latest and greatest from Spektrum right now .

6210 will ensure to give you the better resolution if and when you decide to upgrade your radio.. so say dx8 .. or like I use JR9503.. but like I said you wont see any difference between 6200 and 6210 on dx6i.

Authenticity :

Where are you buying it from ?

There are a lot of RX's out there that Look EXACTLY the same as Spektrum RX's. but are actually Fakes. I wil look for a detailed post ..

Here:

RC Groups - View Single Post - $49.99 AR6200 Spektrum recevier @ oomodel.com

Its a detailed study to find out whats real and whats not. I would be careful buying from private sellers.. I was sold three of those.. For FULL price.. Buy from brand name Hobby shops online or through your local hobby shop or who is a HOrizon / Spektrum dealer.

Bruno

on a dx6i resolution wont make a difference. as your tx is 1024 resolution. So 2048 even if is better, your radio will bring it back down to 1024 when bound.. Boht will work beautifully without fail .

Prefer DSMX as you have aDSMX on your TX. So I would say go for 6210.. as its DSMX.. DSMX ensures that you maintain signal bind and hops frequency when it finds interference on the one its locked on to .. So its better than DSM2.. ITs the latest and greatest from Spektrum right now .

6210 will ensure to give you the better resolution if and when you decide to upgrade your radio.. so say dx8 .. or like I use JR9503.. but like I said you wont see any difference between 6200 and 6210 on dx6i.

Authenticity :

Where are you buying it from ?

There are a lot of RX's out there that Look EXACTLY the same as Spektrum RX's. but are actually Fakes. I wil look for a detailed post ..

Here:

RC Groups - View Single Post - $49.99 AR6200 Spektrum recevier @ oomodel.com

Its a detailed study to find out whats real and whats not. I would be careful buying from private sellers.. I was sold three of those.. For FULL price.. Buy from brand name Hobby shops online or through your local hobby shop or who is a HOrizon / Spektrum dealer.

Awesome and valuable information.

I bought one on eBay from Canada and I am realizing a bunch of red flags since I received the receiver.

I will petition to retrurn the item and purchase a 6210 from a USA/Local retailer.

Mostly, I am not interested with saving a few bucks at the risk of what could be serious injury to someone if not myself.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I usually get my stuff directly from horizon hobby myself. I fine the shipping costs low or free if you buy over a$100.00 in merchandise. Save on sales tax plus there very fast on shipping!

Top Bottom