Spektrum AR came in

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey everyone, I just received my AR7200BX today. I can't wait to install it in my Tarot 450. I'm able to fly two birds with one TX. Once i get the helis dialed in, i'll make video.
I would like to give a special thanks to Derek for making this happen. He had the patience to work with me and i appreciated. Good man he is.

trainrider06

Hey everyone, I just received my AR7200BX today. I can't wait to install it in my Tarot 450. I'm able to fly two birds with one TX. Once i get the helis dialed in, i'll make video.
I would like to give a special thanks to Derek for making this happen. He had the patience to work with me and i appreciated. Good man he is.

i am just shocked at how solid mine was right off the bat...so used to fiddling with the FB heli's and hover, adjust hover adjust....on and on...this is just pure easy setup with these things!

Tony

Staff member
Yup, you go through the setup menu and leave everything stock, the helicopter is just dead stable with stock settings. I have changed mine to use my Tx to control my Dr and Expo, but I think I'm going to put it back on sport mode (more on this in teh parameter menu video).

Derek

That's real good to hear buddy! It was my pleasure to deal with you.

Top Bottom