FBL Gyro Any BD 3SX user’s?

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi Geena, First, how do I bind 2 satellites to the 3SX? All I get is a red flickering LED on the unit. This is my first Beverian Demon.
T

Geena

Staff member
To get it to bind, you have to go into the RC page on the programming software and set it to Spektrum/JR Sat.

IMG_0567.jpg

Geena

Staff member
Once you set the unit to support the Sats, you just bind as per the instructions of your transmitter.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Ok, so I couldn't get the PC to connect to the unit. Found I have a 3X not a 3SX. I have an BD Axon new that I want to use on a Goblin. So, my thought was I would try this 3X on a 700 so I could get the feel of it before using it in a more expensive heli. Got though the wizard ok once I got it to connect to the PC. The only thing that concerns me now is the tail servo is glitching just sitting on the bench. It's a real nice RJX tail servo 760/333

Geena

Staff member
That`s normal with the 3X/3SX. The tail servo on my Fury 57 does it too. It won`t do that in flight. The AXON doesn`t do it, but the X series units do. I have been flying them since 2014, and I have never had an issue with it. You`re good to go.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you Geena for the help, next nice day I’ll give it a go. I’ve flown this bird with a Vbar, spirit, microbeast and brain and it’s always solid so it’s a good test bed for me. Thanks again

Geena

Staff member
Thank you Geena for the help, next nice day I’ll give it a go. I’ve flown this bird with a Vbar, spirit, microbeast and brain and it’s always solid so it’s a good test bed for me. Thanks again
You`re welcome. Please let me know if you need help getting it tuned. I`ve been with Demon since 2014, and I have quite a bit of experience with the units. :)

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi Geena, think I finally got it to where I like it and it feels good. I had a violent shake at first and found I had the head gain at 100%...lol. The tail holds real good. Seems solid now, thanks:thumbsup:

Geena

Staff member
Hi Geena, think I finally got it to where I like it and it feels good. I had a violent shake at first and found I had the head gain at 100%...lol. The tail holds real good. Seems solid now, thanks:thumbsup:
100% head gain would definitely do that. I run my head gains on the 3X at between 42 and 45. Seems to be really good at those values for Hard 3D and sport type flying, over a pretty wide range of head speeds.

Top Bottom