500 Another Video for you guys

holtneil

Hi guys well this time I get the wife to try and catch the Trex 500 PRO DFC had to keep it slow so she can keep up , its a shame she has to turn the Phantom to see the leds for a battery warning , the turnigy action camera is really great for its price its the clone of the gopro 2
https://youtu.be/iNnjYAdfYT0

OK.. That is just downright cool! You should put a camera on the trex and chase each other around.. Your wife is pretty cool for hanging out and flying with you BTW.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I wish my wife could fly.......... NOT........... expensive hobby just for one person. She can't even drive "she does" to walmart with out ancient. LOL!

Admiral

Great video, even the dogs get involved in flying, well done, congrats to the Misses she handles that Quad well.

Tony

Staff member
Yo, that was awesome. If you don't tell her she did an awesome job this time, I'm driving over there and telling her myself hahaha. Nose in for a flight and following a helicotper? Yeah, that deserves props!!!

murankar

Staff member
Fan-freaking-tastic, that was a job well done. Wish I could get my wife to video from the ground.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

holtneil

HI guys , She said thank you for all the kind words , She wanted to fly from the day I started flying helis , this is the next step, I will teach her to fly a cp and when she masters it I will get her a 500 to fly , This video helped her to work out that she could fly a heli
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLi_lA3h8jQ

trainrider06

That was awesome footage! Really cool being able to see the heli flying like that below....like everyone says your a lucky guy!
Thats really cool you guys flying together like that!
I took my wife to the field couple weeks ago, and one of the first things she said was why do ya all fly one at a time?
I told her because we might crash into each other....she said that would make it a lot more interesting....LOL So now if she even mentions wanting to learn to fly, I don't think i'll teach her....LOL
I've seen video of that young lady flying her Goblin before, she's good! Pretty impressive!

Top Bottom