Scale Another one tapping out

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well, if anyone knows me you know I'm into the scale RC helicopters. Since I'm not a fan of Motion RC I do almost all my shopping at Scaleflyingde in Germiny. Well looks like they are calling it quits like so many others in the RC world. Roban helicopters are a great way to get into scale but the parts and everything for that matter is getting impossible to get. Vario on the other hand is still going strong if you have a small fortune to spend on your hobby....lol. I'm working on a Bell 407 from Roban and hope all goes well with it. Wish me luck,
T

buel williams

Well, if anyone knows me you know I'm into the scale RC helicopters. Since I'm not a fan of Motion RC I do almost all my shopping at Scaleflyingde in Germiny. Well looks like they are calling it quits like so many others in the RC world. Roban helicopters are a great way to get into scale but the parts and everything for that matter is getting impossible to get. Vario on the other hand is still going strong if you have a small fortune to spend on your hobby....lol. I'm working on a Bell 407 from Roban and hope all goes well with it. Wish me luck,
T
Good luck my friend.

Top Bottom