Another new old guy...

daved20319

My stepson got me an IR controlled coaxial for Christmas last year, lots of fun but the challenge didn't last long, and I wanted something bigger I could fly outside. Stumbled across a reference to the WL Toys V912 on an airgun forum, did some research, and ordered one. Exit the airgun hobby and enter the RC helicopters :). I've since added a V911, a V959 quad, another quad I can't think of the model at the moment, and I'm in the process of building an HK 250 GT. And my airgun collection is up for sale. I'm currently "shopping" forums, I usually settle on one as "home", but with several others I check in on. Haven't looked around here a lot yet, but it's looking pretty good. Now I need to go see what sort of info I can find on my radio and sim. Later.

Dave

EyeStation

Welcome, from one Dave to another.
I am sure you will find lots of good stuff around this home. If you can't find it, post a question in the fitting subforum.
You will enjoy your 250.

From one old guy to another, and one Washingtonian to another...welcome!! You can find just about anything you need here, especially great Advice!

Lee

Welcome to the forum Dave. We pride ourselves with being the friendliest forum around. All the help you need is right here. I to surf all the forums, but this is my home, and always will be.

Top Bottom