Another Fla. club shooting

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Man- o-Man, here we go again. Beside the Pulse night club shooting in Orlando Florida, we have another early morning shooting in Fort Meyers night club. It's not safe anymore to even step out your front doors to go anywhere. That's sad when you cant even go out an have a good time with your friends without looking over your shoulder. It's almost impossible to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys now a days. In Texas an other states your allow to carry guns without a concealed weapons permit. Here in FLA your not allowed unless you have a concealed weapon permit. They're trying to pass the law but I don't see that happening any time soon. They should reconsider and armed everyone for there safety. At least then the innocent people can defend their selves from bad situation that happens when your out in the real world. Just my opinion. Life's to short, Can't we all just get along.

trainrider06

People are loosing their minds it seems! They have so much pent up anger it ain't funny, minds just snappin like twigs!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The worst part of the shooting it was at a teenie bopper dance club. The ages are from 12 to 18yrs old. There just kids having fun at the wrong place at the wrong time.

murankar

Staff member
Actually in Texas you have to have a Conceal Carry Permit to open carry. Ohio is an Open Carry without permit State. I hate to say this but unless we get rid of gun free zones crap like this will keep happening. There is no way to not be a victim in these areas.

Smoggie

I hate to say this but unless we get rid of gun free zones crap like this will keep happening. There is no way to not be a victim in these areas.

Well, not to be argumentative but the whole of the UK is essentially a 'gun free zone' and we have virtually no shootings of this sort.

And I do appreciate that the gun culture in the US and UK are entirely different and the UK solution would be unlikely to be accepted in the US... but even so....

murankar

Staff member
Not trying to say that the UK is right or wrong, with all the crap going on in the world I want a means of defending myself. As of late Bad guys have decided that Vbieds are more effective. Unfortunately a gun wont stop a Vbied. The one in France (White box truck) was a small Vbied. I have seen cars that are rigged to do more damage. Basically in the US most crime happens in Gun free zones. Why because no one can defend themselves. Why do you think we have so many school shooting for? A gun man has open reign on a school for about 15 minutes before anyone shows up to defend the kids and the school. Makes it a prime target.

Top Bottom