Spektrum another bug on dx9

holtneil

Hi guys found another bug on the dx9 , i set the inactive timer to 5 mins
the other day while flying it went off said system inactive ? what?.... hows that i am flying so moving the sticks , so i had to land unplug heli and turn off transmitter to stop it , i put it back to 10 mins and will see if it goes off again

Tony

Staff member
Wow, that could be very bad. Not sure if it has an auto off ability, but if it does, that would suck... Thanks again for posting this!

Admiral

Hi Neil, Trying to emulate your problem on my DX9 without any luck all three times appear to be working correctly, the only one that mentions "System" is the Integrated Timer that gives Total Model Time and Total System Time. What firmware version are you running? I know there where updates to the Timers in version 1.03.

holtneil

Hi guys ,yes its the new DX9 , i have been using it for a while now , when it happened i was hovering and just using small inputs still fine tuning the 500 pro , and thats when i all of a sudden kept saying system idle , when it started i moved the sticks a lot harder but it carried on so for safety i landed did want transmitter to switch off , i was not sure if it has an auto off , after i landed the only way to stop it from saying system idle was to unplug heli and turn the transmitter off
Its very strange the timer was set for 5 mins idle , flying timer was 5.40 but i was flying so sticks were moving , i put it back to 10 mins idle , tested to night and all is fine its very strange ( maybe my hovering was that good it could not see sticks move lol)

holtneil

Hi guys well been flying over the last 2 days and transmitter has behaved it self so far , so i am still no wiser to why it did the system idle thing , i did send a message to spektrum but still not had a reply to the dx9 lock out so i will not hold my breath

holtneil

Hi guys i have update from Spektrum lol , never heard of that before.......... well that was it , it must be me then lol

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well this is the second time I've heard this one. On another forum someone complained about the same thing. His fix was updating to version 1.06 firmware

cml001

I'll keep an eye on it... But so far my dx9 is flawless.. Absolutely loving! Keep us posted on it!

pvolcko

Yeah, there is a rate limiting option as well as sequencing options if you have retracts and doors on separate channels or what have you. Lots of options.

holtneil

Hi mate its so worth it and price is coming down cheapest i found was inwood models at huntingdon and they do post fast £278
Spektrum DX8 DSMX 2.4Ghz Transmitter Only - SPMR8800EU - ModelmaniacsOnline.Co.Uk

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.inwoodmodels.com/index.php?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=dx9
sorry wrong link this is the right one

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.inwoodmodels.com/index.php?id_product=6454&controller=product

Top Bottom