General Amainhobbies & Powerheli

Matt

AMain Hobbies - Shop a huge selection of Toy RC Cars, Planes, Helicopters and more! now has a distribution warehouse on the East Coast, which is nice for people living on the East Coast.. it used to take a little less than a week to get parts from California and now, I'm guessing, it'll be about 2 days to get parts and kits..

PowerHeli.com is having a 20% off sale so that is like $60 off something that is $300.. I may, or may not take advantage of this once I go on the website and see what they have in stock..

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Matt. Yes, I saw this. I'm pleased with A Main Hobbies having a east coast distrutor :). Them and PowerHelis is where I get my Align parts from but PowerHelis always have what I need out of stock :(.

murankar

Staff member
Not to mention the inventory will be bigger. Because everything causes cancer in California. Lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Not to mention the inventory will be bigger. Because everything causes cancer in California. Lol.

What, you mean that the virus doesn't travel from west to east. Hum, maybe because it doesn't have a passport or visa?...LMAO.

murankar

Staff member
No, everything in the state of California has been known to cause cancer. Especially electronics and Christmas tree lights made in China (ironic I know right).

murankar

Staff member
Yes, I didn't know it was a law for that. I thought it was more of a "okay we'll debit for ya" kind of thing.

They're all a different t kind of special over there.

Top Bottom