AMA Membership

Tony

Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am now a member of the AMA. For those that don't know, the AMA is based out of my home town of Muncie Indiana. I had to find a loophole in the system to keep from over paying, or having to wait for my membership though. If I would have joined with the full membership, I would have had to pay $58 now, and them pay the $58 again on Jan 1. That wasn't going to happen. I could wait until the 15th of next month, then the $58 would pay for this year, as well as all of next year. Instead, I contacted the membership director of the AMA and he told me that I could sign up with the 3 month trial membership, and in Nov upgrade to the full membership and only pay the difference of the price. So, I paid $20 today, and in a couple months, I will pay the rest and upgrade to the full membership. This way, I only have to pay $58, I can fly this weekend if I can get my plane built, and my AMA membership doesn't expire until 12/31/12, if we live long enough to see that day hahahaha (we are supposed to all die on 12/21/12...).

So for those of you that are wanting to join in on the AMA membership, now is the time. If you have never been a member of the AMA, you can do exactly what I did and sign up for the 3 month trial. If any of you have any questions, just ask.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I joined the AMA last year. I was hoping my AMA number would be 1,000,000. But it ended up being 949,331

Top Bottom