1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

450 Alzrc Devil 450 Fbl With Tarot Dfc Shaft (thanks Tony, It Looks Like You Were Right)

Discussion in 'Helicopters' started by Vincent Woudstra, Sep 20, 2019.

< Devil Puzzle Continues: How To Connect Receiver, Gyro, Servos And Esc | Dx7 To Ikon2 >
  1. Vincent Woudstra

Vincent Woudstra Member

Although I didn't doubt it, it is still nice to see some proof.
    Unfortunately I have never received the dfc main shaft I ordered, but today I have received the complete tarot dfc head I ordered as a backup.
    I just thought to first only use the shaft since I hear fbl is easier on the servo's in case of a crash. Since I've never flown a real 450 before I do take into consideration the fact that I will probably crash sooner or later. I can always rebuild it to a proper dfc head when I'm more skilled at flying.

Below are 2 photo's. They are both taken with centered servo's. The first is the original alzrc head with the shaft that came with the kit.
    The second is taken after I have replaced the shaft with the tarot dfc shaft. Although I'm no expert yet, I believe this looks much better.

Original alzrc devil 450 pro v2 fbl head with centered servo's:
    WIN_20190920_19_43_50_Pro.jpg

After replacing the main shaft with a tarot dfc shaft:
    WIN_20190920_21_38_58_Pro.jpg

Now continuing on to setting up the kbar gyro, programming the esc and setting up the head. (O, and note to self: Don't forget to threadlock every screw when you are confident of the setup)

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

If you measure the hole spacing, the old shaft will be 8mm longer than the new shaft. Either way, glad you got it working!

< Devil Puzzle Continues: How To Connect Receiver, Gyro, Servos And Esc | Dx7 To Ikon2 >