450 Alzrc Devil 450 Fbl With Tarot Dfc Shaft (thanks Tony, It Looks Like You Were Right)

Although I didn't doubt it, it is still nice to see some proof.
Unfortunately I have never received the dfc main shaft I ordered, but today I have received the complete tarot dfc head I ordered as a backup.
I just thought to first only use the shaft since I hear fbl is easier on the servo's in case of a crash. Since I've never flown a real 450 before I do take into consideration the fact that I will probably crash sooner or later. I can always rebuild it to a proper dfc head when I'm more skilled at flying.

Below are 2 photo's. They are both taken with centered servo's. The first is the original alzrc head with the shaft that came with the kit.
The second is taken after I have replaced the shaft with the tarot dfc shaft. Although I'm no expert yet, I believe this looks much better.

Original alzrc devil 450 pro v2 fbl head with centered servo's:
WIN_20190920_19_43_50_Pro.jpg

After replacing the main shaft with a tarot dfc shaft:
WIN_20190920_21_38_58_Pro.jpg

Now continuing on to setting up the kbar gyro, programming the esc and setting up the head. (O, and note to self: Don't forget to threadlock every screw when you are confident of the setup)

Tony

Staff member
If you measure the hole spacing, the old shaft will be 8mm longer than the new shaft. Either way, glad you got it working!

Top Bottom