Alright folks!

Hi folks i'm Jason or Woody whatever you like,

Thanks for letting me join, been browsing through Tony's brilliant 3GX setup videos so thought i'd better join and help in any small way I can.

I started with in RC with cars then trucks & buggies (had loads) then got into heli's with a small indoor co-axial which progressed into buying a cheap HK-450 kit.

Stubborn as I am, I decided to teach myself to fly helicopters, and after about 8 kits many spares and a seriously diminished bank balance I can fly the dam things :)

My wife then decided to fuel my addiction by buying me, and I quote "A easy to fly & stable" helicopter A Raptor 90 SE!!! In all fairness once i built it and plucked up the courage to fly it, it is an absolute pleasure to fly, although it still makes your heart palpitate when you start throwing such a large heli about.

I am currently rebuilding a crashed Raptor 90 bought from ebay and just finished setting up a 450 Pro 3GX.

I am a petrol head who loves nothing more than watching Formula 1 and pretty much all other motorsport or flying and building heli's or flying the planes my close friend builds from foam board.

Anyway enough gibberish, good to be part of the collective!

Laters,

Woody

Tony

Staff member
What's up Woody! Glad to have you here bro. Sounds like you have been all over teh hobby, as I have. And compared to the 450's, that 90 is unbelievably stable lol. I have a 60 sitting here and it's just a dream to fly.

I as well am a "petrol" head. In fact, I live less than 3/4 of a mile from the local drag strip here. Love listening to them run, adn have a Camaro that I'm trying to get the funds to build up and put on the track. But the Rc hobby is, as with you, keeping my wallet empty lmao.

If you have any, post up some pictures and video of your toys. We would really like to see them.

welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

Lee

Welcome to the forum Woody.
I'm originally from Balloch, Loch Lomond.
Live in Spain now.
We have quite a few members from your neck of the woods.

Top Bottom