Almost a dumb thumb :D

Lee

Starting work at 5.30am has one benefit, finishing work while it's still light :D

I walked out to the field in front of our house with four batteries ready for some training.
Starting to get some double piroflips and keeping them more in one place, rather than diving around all over.
Working on Aileron Tic tocs, trying to correct them mid manoeuvre instead of stopping and correcting.
Had a first go at tic toc circuits. A bit sketchy especially when the heli was going through the part of the circuit nose in.
Had the closest call will the ground when I pushed instead of pulled the elevator at the wrong time. Saved it about a foot from the deck :D

I'm getting there slowly, but I think winter is coming at the end of the week, which may put an end to my progress for a while.

Happy flying guys.

cml001

Good save... A foot is almost throttle hold... Lol.... I'm at work at dark and off at dark with the time change... Sucks... Sim sim sim sim.. Only one day a week to fly now if time permits.

pvolcko

heh, sounds like you're making great progress, Lee. And winter is no reason to hang up the heli for the season! :)

Lee

I am not breaking the video law, as this is the flight stories with no video forum :nana: hehehe

Last edited:
Top Bottom