All my babies

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Look at you trainrider06 with that collection of birds! Very nice and I'm jealous.

Tony

Staff member
No your not, you know there will be yet another bird in your near future lmao. And I tried looking for the little quad in that first picture, and just couldn't find it. Nice collection. Makes me want to pull all of my stuff out and get a picture of it. Almost lmao.

trainrider06

If the wife don't start working regular, and her car quit breaking down.
All that might be left is the little quad....:(

Tony

Staff member
I know what you are saying there. Whole reason I'm swapping jobs. Well, that and I absolutely hate the management I work for...

trainrider06

Well hopefully we can both get leveled out here soon, i know this has been one helliva roller coaster ride for me and the wife this last year, She was out of work for 3 months due to medical issues, got back to work then her crappy Beemer crapped out, fixed it $$$, then job started jerking her chain losing hours work a week off 2, work 3 days off a week, that sorta thing for about 3 months, meanwhile car breaks down again more $$$$$....she goes to another agency, they promise work work work....instead work 3 days off a week and a half, work a week off 2...same ol story! Then just the other night txts me at work I think car is leaking something....sure was, and she didn't even notice the power steering pump making all that noise!
So we will be on the 4th power steering pump for that piece of Shhhhhhht!!!!! More $$$$$
I have to loose sleep all week getting up early to take her to work, then I get to work on the piece of SHHHHHHT on my day off!!!! More $$$$$$! why don't we just get another car??? I would but until she is steady Eddy at work for a while with a good outlook of continuing to be, I cannot justify a car payment that might put us in the poor house. She has been trying to get work in a Dr. office, doesn't want to go back to work at a hospital because of the stress, has been on I don't know how many interviews, but no takers.....I told her and I believe that it is her age....no one wants to hire a 50+ year old is what I think.

Top Bottom