450 Align Trex450 pro no throttle

Ahmad Ismail

Hi
I have analign trex 450 pro. After programing the 3GX according to your videos, all servos are working perfect but the motor doesn't. Some times the motor works for like a nanosecond. I tried to chang the motor, another time to change the ESC but still no responce. Please if anyone has this issue before or know how to repair it. Please advise.
Thanks

RandyDSok

Make certain you don't have a throttle hold enabled... if so disable whatever switch you had programmed for that....

Then calibrate your ESC according to the instructions given in it's manual. Typically, but not always since this can differ depending on brand, you will start with your throttle stick all the way up and then plug in your battery and bring your throttle stick all of the way down. That should arm the ESC and enable your throttle to work. Sometimes what your throttle's trim is set at will also affect if it arms or not and you'd need to fiddle with it's trim so it senses the no throttle spot.

Ahmad Ismail

Make certain you don't have a throttle hold enabled... if so disable whatever switch you had programmed for that....

Then calibrate your ESC according to the instructions given in it's manual. Typically, but not always since this can differ depending on brand, you will start with your throttle stick all the way up and then plug in your battery and bring your throttle stick all of the way down. That should arm the ESC and enable your throttle to work. Sometimes what your throttle's trim is set at will also affect if it arms or not and you'd need to fiddle with it's trim so it senses the no throttle spot.
Thank you Randy
I will do tomorrow as soon as i arrive home. I will update you

RandyDSok

Good to hear... I forgot to mention to remove any props or rotor's first... for safety just in case.

Ahmad Ismail

Good morning Randy
I did whot you told me, it worked with the 450 sport, but unfortunately it didn't with the 450 pro with 3GX
Thank you

RandyDSok

The problem on the 3GX system has to be the same... how to resolve it when the throttle goes through the 3GX I can't help with ( I don't use gyro's on my airplanes)... hopefully someone familiar with them will come along and post up a suggestion or info on the steps needed.

Ahmad Ismail

The problem on the 3GX system has to be the same... how to resolve it when the throttle goes through the 3GX I can't help with ( I don't use gyro's on my airplanes)... hopefully someone familiar with them will come along and post up a suggestion or info on the steps needed.
Thsnk you so much

Top Bottom