General Align Trex 459 Pro

RichardC

Need help determining which speed control and batteries to use on my new Trex 450. Im using a Scorpion motor HK 2221-6 2010 KVS. Also Will be using a Futaba 10CAG transmitter and Futaba rciever in this heli. Any advice or suggestions are all welcome. Thanks to all hope to get some help.

Slobberdog

Right looking at some info it would seem like you will need to be running a 55 amp esc and a min of 2200 mah 25c batteries,

Don't take my word for it though, there is alot more knowledgable people on here, but that's from what I have read,

RichardC

Thanks for the insight have a great day
Need help determining which speed control and batteries to use on my new Trex 450. Im using a Scorpion motor HK 2221-6 2010 KVS. Also Will be using a Futaba 10CAG transmitter and Futaba rciever in this heli. Any advice or suggestions are all welcome. Thanks to all hope to get some help.

- - - Updated - - -

ok Thanks for the info have a great day

murankar

Staff member
Are you running helical cut gears? If so that motor should work. If not then you will need the 3950 kV scorpion motor. Typically a 3500kv motor is ran on this bird.

If you have the cash get a 30c or higher rating. As for the ESC rating you will need to figure out how many amps the motor will pull, then add 10 amps to that and call it good.

Top Bottom