450 ALIGN TREX 450 DFC Removable Main Shaft Block / Servo Mounting Block

Bruno

What are the advantages & disadvantages of this mounting block compared to the earlier style ?
Does it make it easier to replace the bearings compared to the earlier style?

Tony

Staff member
It's easier to remove the servos to access the motor bolts. Bearings are going to be the same.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, they are the same on all of the pros. Differences are, you can remove the front servos, and the elevator servo has an inset built in so that you can align your ball link correctly. On mine, I had to install them on the inside of the frame, but that is a thing of the past with the new mounts.

john2012

Banned
hey tony my new 450 has that type that is removable and i do like that but it did have me troubled when i opened the package but it good like the 2 piece this is the only difference in our helicopters

john2012

Banned
hey guys i like the removeable head block it is easery to remove but i don't like the link that goes down from the blade grips now i still like the old ones and the swash the inside part of the swash only has to ball links and the adjustable like is on the grip im having trouble with the ball link itself any suggestions

Top Bottom