250 align trex 250 pro dfc

PHIL1234

help needed i have built up the heli swashplate level, swashplate is in the centre of travel but when i check the pitch of the blades +11 degrees and - 8.6 degrees can anybody help with this problem
thanks in advance. phil

Tony

Staff member
because you have more positive than negative, that means your swash is too high or your servos are not perfectly 90º to the links at mid stick. You need to shorten your 3 servo to swash links, reset 0 pitch at mid stick, and check again. It takes time, but it's worth it.

PHIL1234

got everything sorted with the pitch of the heli, but now flys to every direction without input from the tx what do you have to do with the align 3gx to stop it. cheers

Slobberdog

the 250 is a high vibe machine, so make sure you have everything lined up correctly bolts are snugged down well, the tail is not binding and the blades are balanced and tracked perfect, and the blade bolts are not to tight, oh and make sure you oil the bearings straight out of the box they will need it, I used two pieces of tape under my gyro and mine is sweet as a nut, I run V3.1 on the gyro as its working perfect on that heli,

Tony

Staff member
They are twitchy little buggers, that's for sure. Click on the Articles tab up top and then go into the 3GX How-To section. In there, I have 2 videos on the Flight Mode Settings. One with a computer, and one without a computer on the gyro. You can really tame these things down a lot, just don't go too far or it will become sluggish.

Top Bottom