Align Trex 150x Video

Matt

I looked here for an Align Trex 150x video on how to do the setup but couldn’t find anything. Would be good to have an Align Trex 150x setup video. A video with the Align 150 GRS app, etc. How to get the app, how to bind the Align Trex 150x to the transmitter and how to use the Align 150 GRS app to setup the Trex 150x.

murankar

Staff member
The real question is: can you still get the software for the gyro? The PC software, so it can be updated and save the config files.

Matt

It's really cool because in the iPhone/Android app the flying style can be set to beginner/intermediate/expert. Then it's controlled through the gear channel/switch on the transmitter.

Really happy with my 150x

Last edited:

Justin GRover

I can get my 150 to bind to satellite but I cant get any stick movements thru the app. its like the app doesnt talk my nx10? any ideas??

murankar

Staff member
This post is an old post. You should start a new thread with your own issue that needs solved.

I am not to famililur with the Trex 150. Generally you dont bind a sat to the Heli, you bind the sat to the radio. Plug the compatible sat to the heli, power the heli on per binding instructions and power cycle the radio per binding instructions. Every brand has their own binding procedures so its impossible for me to tell you which steps to follow.

RandyDSok

I would also add that you should post your question in the Helicopter forum area... this is the Site Suggestions forum area. Create your own thread and don't post in someone else's thread to keep things on track for your own posting ( and to keep from taking someone else's thread off topic )

Top Bottom