600 Align T-rex 600cf Spectrum Programming

carol Legg

Hi everyone, I'm new to. cp Heli's but I have flown coaxial. I have spent many years flying fixed wing and racing quads.
I have just bought an align t-rex 600 cf electric, the guy I bought it from sent me a copy of the .spm file from his dx8 (1st gen) but because he was using older firmware the file doesn't work as it should, not just that he has been flying cp for years and I think his settings may have been to advanced for me anyway.
I have downloaded the manual but the settings are not for spectrum (I don't think) not just that I really need them to be gentle settings as I am a learner on cp. Is there anyone out there that can help as I don't want to get myself in trouble with is and end up putting it away in a cupboard through frustration.
many thanks thanks in advance for your help and advise, I will also attach a copy of the pdf manual.

Attachments

• trex_600_cf (dragged).pdf
    203.6 KB · Views: 4

Admiral

Hi Carol, welcome to the forum.

Before anybody can help we need to know what it is, FB or FBL , if FBL what Gyro it has and probably help to know what other electrics it has on board as well, the more information the better.

Top Bottom