450 Align T-Rex 450l dominator 6s help

trainrider06

Myself I run the gyro so that when I switch to the different flight modes with the F-mode switch it changes the rate with the changing of the head speed instead of flicking more switches like a gyro switch or the aileron elev switches.
Why its doing that is probably because you have 50% set on idol o and 70% at idol 1.
I'm not sure how much gains you should run with that system, they are all different it seems. If you run that setting up to like 55% or 60 I bet you'll get more movement outta the tail action then.

Ni_2016

yes your wright running @55% or higher i have more movement but when do i stop increasing it ? in the align manual it states 70%

trainrider06

You do that by flight. Take it up into a hover, watch the tail, if you are having to constantly control the tail, add about 5 to the gains each time, do this until the tail begins to wag, once it starts wagging drop it back down.....charge up a couple of packs because you may need em from bringing it up and down so much to adjust gains...

Ni_2016

You do that by flight. Take it up into a hover, watch the tail, if you are having to constantly control the tail, add about 5 to the gains each time, do this until the tail begins to wag, once it starts wagging drop it back down.....charge up a couple of packs because you may need em from bringing it up and down so much to adjust gains...

ok thank you very much for your help :)

Eggy 71

I have the same combination of dx6i and Trex 450L. I'm set around 68% in HH mode. 70% and higher will have the tail hunting (wagging back and forth) 50% with a dx6i is zero gain. Above 50% has the gyro in HH mode and higher the number higher the gain sensitivity. Below 50% has the gyro in rate mode and lower the number , higher the sensitivity.

Ni_2016

I have the same combination of dx6i and Trex 450L. I'm set around 68% in HH mode. 70% and higher will have the tail hunting (wagging back and forth) 50% with a dx6i is zero gain. Above 50% has the gyro in HH mode and higher the number higher the gain sensitivity. Below 50% has the gyro in rate mode and lower the number , higher the sensitivity.

Thank you just confirmed few things for me :D do you have the align trex 450L dominator 6s ?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you just confirmed few things for me :D do you have the align trex 450L dominator 6s ?

sorry did not see you have the 450L dominator do you have the gpro FBL ?

Top Bottom