250 Align Rce-bl15x Vs. Rce-bl15p

Matt

I’ve got to replace the ESC on my 250. Currently I’ve got the RCE-BL15X. What’s the difference between the 15X and 15P? I can’t find an 15X to replace mine so I was planning on going with the 15P.

murankar

Staff member
Without doing research more than likely its just a newer version.

Also look at the castle escs, the 35 to 40 amp lite version would be a great update.

Admiral

The only difference I can see is size & weight the "X" is Size:42X24X9.3mm Weight:15g the "P" Size: 47.6x23x9.3mm Weight: 16.4g, my guess would be supplied to Align by two different manufacturers to the same specification.

Matt

I ordered the X version from Greece so I guess it’s on its way. When it gets here hopefully it’ll be what I need.

Matt

I can probably fly today. I’ve got a Castle 35 amp ESC I took from my 450. Just got to solder a connector

Tony

Staff member
If you are going to use that ESC on a helicopter, be careful. Those are usually for quads which do not have soft start and sometimes have the brake turned on. Just FYI.

Matt

I think I’m just going to wait for the 15x I ordered. Hate ordering on eBay when the person is overseas. Takes forever to ship from overseas

Top Bottom