450 Align DS410M

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Double check the routing of the wiring? Make sure it isn't by the motor or ESC? Just guessing here. I think the gyro suggestion is a good one as well :biggrin1:

Tony

Staff member
Usually the 410's are used on the cyclic, and 420's on the tail. I have heard reports of these servos doing this. As for a fix, not that I know of. Do let us know if it's on the tail.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
This might not be it. But while researching for servos I saw this too... People had issues with transmitters fail safe apparently and changing that fixed it. Make sure that the wires not only are farther from esc but a running bearing too... I have read some posts about bearing noise interfering into the signals...

Jumping servos.... I would open them up to check stuff is right or not... But donno... Lol

Gaba

Tony

Staff member
I am pretty sure that Lee can shed a little more light on this subject than I can. When i suggested these servos, lee said something about they are not that good. People that get them from a kit, sell them and get better ones. And no, I don't know what they are going with.

Lee

I have the Savox servos. They are the makers of Align servos. So align is actually a clone of Savox :D LOL
I had one start to twitch after a crash. Put it on a servo checker and it still twitched and got very hot very quickly. If you have a servo checker its a good piece of kit. Allows you to see if its the servo alone or something else, and they are only a few $$$.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That's the reason I went with hitecs.... Read too much cfap about align and people said not to go savox cause it's the same hardware...

Gaba

Tony

Staff member
only the 410's I have heard bad things about. The rest of the Align servos are great. But, I would still run these on my own helicopter without hesitation.

Top Bottom