Servos align ds410, ds420 servo arms

murankar

Staff member
Ok I am going to be ordering a servo arm set to replace a broken arm. I am running Savox sh0257mgs which are the same as the ds410, ds415 and ds420 series of servos.

What I need to know before I jump on this is what is the ball to center distance on the 450 pro line of kits?

The servo arms that I fund are the D4BF. These arms have only 2 holes in them and I need to have 13.5mm ball to center spacing. Does anyone know if these arms are able to give 13.5mm? If so I will jump on these because they are the cheaper option and they are in stock.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
I think I had inquired about this same thing right after joining the forum.

Now the ones you measured were the ones that came with the kit stock. The ones I found are not the ones that come in the kit, I believe. The horns I found are rated for just about every 450 align makes.

I will hold off on it for now. Unless someone else has different info on it.

heli-maniac

I know the DS4 horns that come with the 450 pro 1 whole is 12.5 the other is 15.0
The warp uses the 15.0
I think even on my 450 pro they were at the 15.0
I m taking it because of the servo angle that it need the shorter 13.5 on your X3

murankar

Staff member
So the ones I have linked are 15 to the outer hole? Inner hole is closer to 13?

Could it be feasible to make a hole at 13.5 with the ones I have linked?

I really need to find out if Savox has plans on replenishing inventory on the sh11m horn set.

murankar

Staff member
He has no way to see if they will fit my servos. He also said he will make some effort to located the needed servo kit.

Top Bottom