450 Align black TT gears are AMAZING!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I just came back from flying three batteries. Wanted to fine tune my tail gain so started playing around with it close to the ground, on cement.. just hovering and hitting left and right rudder and stopping voilently to see how good it is.. and then.. the heli got a bit low, in control, but just too low with tail dipping down.. I controlled it but the tail blades scraped the ground pretty hard! I heard it , i saw the dust smoke and all that.. just KBDD blades on the tail.. and the keeps hovering. .then I notice my tail fin is vibratiing

bring it down.. NO GEAR is touched.. they are smooth and perfect! !! and the tail output shaf tis bent! I mean can you believe it! the Align's test was so freaking true !

I couldnt find more of those black ones in LHS today. but i get the white ones, so I will have a sacrificial white gear on tail out put. BUT HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! ? :)

Very happy.. this could have caused a piro and death of heli .. where it didnt! :D

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Glad to here it GABA! I now have the black main gear for my 700. So that makes the complete set from main gear to tail. All black gears!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
AWESOME! On my 700 .. I have to replace my auto gears and the front TT gears. Those are still white.. My main gear is black... I will be doing that soon. :)

xokia

very cool this is one thing I hated with the 450 stripping out the TT gears on the lightest touch.

Tony

Staff member
The RCH 600 will have them when I find all of them that I know will work together. Don't want black tail and main with a white auto gear. I want the full set on the heli so it matches. Didn't do all of that wiring work just to make the gears look like crap lmao. It will happen soon I hope.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
The RCH 600 will have them when I find all of them that I know will work together. Don't want black tail and main with a white auto gear. I want the full set on the heli so it matches. Didn't do all of that wiring work just to make the gears look like crap lmao. It will happen soon I hope.

8 or 9 bucks I think same price as the white ones

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom