General Align 550 cyclic servo speed is sluggish

Heelroper

As the title suggests my 550 servo's are very sluggish. When I setup the fbl I used 333 which I thought was the cyclic setting speed norm but it just doesen't seem right. I almost lost it because the servo's just seem to let it sway, don't know the right word's to use there. Sooo, is there a way to up the juice or speed up the action of the servo reaction if you will? If I get the number off the servo's and get with maybe Helidirect or someone can they tell me what the proper or correct hz setting should be to SPEED up the response time?
Wehn I was doing the setup in the 6250 it offered lots of hz setting's but again I always heard 333 for cyclic is it. Don't know if these servo's are original but if I can figure out the right setting I'm pretty sure I can make the adjustment.

Heelroper

Something I just thought of....can the frame rate setting be wrong? These are digital servo's. Maybe my setting there is wrong.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi Heelroper, welcome to the forum. I just sent a text to members who are good in helping you. They are fran11784 and D.O.G. Best regards, Jim

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
As the title suggests my 550 servo's are very sluggish. When I setup the fbl I used 333 which I thought was the cyclic setting speed norm but it just doesen't seem right. I almost lost it because the servo's just seem to let it sway, don't know the right word's to use there. Sooo, is there a way to up the juice or speed up the action of the servo reaction if you will? If I get the number off the servo's and get with maybe Helidirect or someone can they tell me what the proper or correct hz setting should be to SPEED up the response time?
Wehn I was doing the setup in the 6250 it offered lots of hz setting's but again I always heard 333 for cyclic is it. Don't know if these servo's are original but if I can figure out the right setting I'm pretty sure I can make the adjustment.
:welcome1:and how old are these servos if you don't mind me asking alone with what FBL unit your using?

Heelroper

:welcome1:and If you don't mind me asking but what FBL you're using with the Align servos? Which model # Align servos you're using and how old are the servos?
fbl fx6250hc spektrum
servo's are DS610 digital Original so prolly 7-10 yrs old

Top Bottom