450 Align 470LP Dominator kit

Blade93

I am soon to start a build of the above kit. I understand it comes with a microbeast plus flybarless system but I will need to purchase a 6-channel receiver. I use a DX6i Spektrum transmitter. I am looking for suggestions on which receiver to purchase, please. I believe I will not need one with any SAFE functionality as the beastx gives the 3-axis stablization to the model. Thank you.

Blade93

Why do you suggest this one particularly? Clearly Spektrum have a number of ARxxx receivers on their range, i.e. 620, 637T, 630, 631. As the microbeast plus is essentially offers SAFE, would I be correct in saying that you would not team that up with a receiver also with SAFE and AS3x? If yes, that would rule out the 630, 631 and 637T, I guess?

Admiral

Hi Blade, The MB+ provides the auto level & bailout itself and only need a satellite receiver. The catch is you must purchase the software upgrade to use it. I am not sure how or if SAFE/AS3x technology works with with the MB+ as it was not available when I was using MB+, also SAFE/AS3X was created after the MB+ was so I doubt that they work together.

MB+ works well I used it for a year or so and then discovered that iKon/Brain provide Auto Level & Rescue in the price and it works well.

I'm sure somebody will correct me if they have MB+ and SAFE AS3X working together.

Blade 400

I am soon to start a build of the above kit. I understand it comes with a microbeast plus flybarless system but I will need to purchase a 6-channel receiver. I use a DX6i Spektrum transmitter. I am looking for suggestions on which receiver to purchase, please. I believe I will not need one with any SAFE functionality as the beastx gives the 3-axis stablization to the model. Thank you.
I`ve just finished setting up a Tarot 450 and I also have the DX6i and a Beast x clone FBL unit. I installed an AR6100e receiver (£13 on e-bay) and she works fine (I had to set her up as a `standard` receiver in the Beast to get her to work. The `Spektrum` receiver option is for satellite receivers only :)

Blade93

I installed an AR6100e receiver
Hi Blade400, so this AR6100e receiver is wired and linked to the BeastX - yes? I note in the details of this receiver it says ' Compatible only with DSM2 aircraft radio and module systems'. What does that mean?

Blade 400

Hi Blade400, so this AR6100e receiver is wired and linked to the BeastX - yes? I note in the details of this receiver it says ' Compatible only with DSM2 aircraft radio and module systems'. What does that mean?
Hi Blade 93,
I`m no expert but there are people on this forum that are
I have my AR6100e receiver linked to the Beast x clone FBL unit TGZ380N. The receiver is DSM2 technology so I think the statement just means its compatible with the DX6i radio which is also DSM2

Top Bottom