450 Align 450 sport v2

sparrow06

Just got this because i need to put my 3gx on the side because he's giving me a hard time.

IMG_2357-L.jpg

IMG_2358-L.jpg

Adam

Very nice man very nice i want to put my 3gx aside cause it is harder to learn to fly but is more stable. i have flybarless and flybarred and in the end i dont think it will matter its just the TLC you put into your setup and heli.

Tony

Staff member
Fixed and cleaned up your first post.

Good luck with the build. Let us know if you need any help with it.

sparrow06

done, oh man i enjoyed building this brand new trex. next is test flight.
question: whwn setting up the gyr0 do i need to put 50% on my gain?

IMG_2380-L.jpg

IMG_2388-L.jpg

IMG_2382-L.jpg

IMG_2385-L.jpg

IMG_2389-L.jpg

IMG_2381-L.jpg

IMG_2380-L.jpg

murankar

Staff member
In rate mode start at 35. If you have wag increase in increments of 3 or 4 until the wag is gone. My rate mode ended at 45.

Next set head hold or switch to position 1 and set the gyro gain to 65. If you have a fast wag in tail adjust the gain lower in increments of 3 or 4 until the wag is gone.

If the tail appears solid then adjust the gain farther away from 50 until it starts to wag. Then back off till the tail locks back in.

sparrow06

man. i did level the swash plate. but the heli is drifting right, and really he is all over the place. maybe it's freezing and my servo's are acting weird?

murankar

Staff member
What tools did you use when leveling the swash? It does not take much to make it drift. I used a ruler and zip tie to ensure it was real close to level. it's not the most accurate but it is close. I have 0 trim on everything and have no drift.

Lee

If the swash plate is level, then work up the head to make sure all other links and arms are level right up to the blades grips.

Top Bottom